It’s been a little over a year since I posted my skincare routine, so it’s time for an update.
- Cleanse with Brad Sea Minerals Purify Healing Detoxifying Gel Cleanser.
- Tone with Your Best Face Uplift Toner Mist.
- About 4 to 5 drops of Medik8 CE-Tetra, let absorb for 2 minutes.
- Your Best Face Balance. This is for oily skin and absorbs oil throughout the day instead of using blotting paper.
- Colorscience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 50 in medium. I like this so much better than a lotion sunscreen.
- Michael Todd Knu Anti-aging Facelift Cream. I only use this on my neck.
- Your Best Face Quench Lip Treatment.
- Cleanse with Brad Sea Minerals Purify.
- With the cleanser still on my face, I use the Foreo Luna 2 for combination skin on the cleansing side.
- YBF Uplift Toner Mist.
- Brad Sublime Youth Creator Radiance Concentrate followed by the Luna 2 on the anti-aging side.
- Micheal Todd Knu on my neck.
- YBF Quench.
- Two or three times a week I exfoliate with Your Best Face Prep Microdermabrasion.
- About twice a week I use a clay mask. I’ve been switching between Your Best Face Clarity Matcha Mask (mixed with Wedderspoon Mauka Honey and Bee Venom), Michael Todd Kaolin Clay Detoxifying Facial Mask and Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Exfoliating Mask.
- Once or twice a week I exfoliate with Michael Todd Wild Berry Exfoliating Peel.